(check back for 2017 - 2018 dates)
|Jazz Band||Daily, all year||7:15-8:00||Participation, audition|
|Open Gym||Daily, all year||Lunch||None|
|Cross Country Running||3:00-4:30||Partic., Physical, Concus.||$110|
|Soccer||3:00-4:30||Partic., Physical, Concus.|
|Basketball (Girls)||3:00-4:30||Partic., Physical, Concus.||$110|
|Memory Book||Sept - Mar||3:00-4:30||Participation, recommendation|
|Volleyball (Girls)||3:00-4:30||Partic., Physical, Concus.||$110|
|Wrestling||3:00-4:30||Partic., Physical, Concus.||$110|
|Archery I||3:00-4:30||Partic., Physical, Concus.|
|Cross Country Skiing||3:00-4:30||Partic., Physical, Concus.||$110|
|Basketball (Boys)||3:00-4:30||Partic., Physical, Concus.||$110|
|Battle of the Books||Nov - Jan||Lunch||Participation|
|Archery II||3:00-4:30||Partic., Physical, Concus.|
|Track & Field||3:00-4:30||Partic., Physical, Concus.||$110|
|Native Youth Olympics||3:00-4:30||TBA|
|Tennis||3:00-4:30||Partic., Physical, Concus.|
| National Junior
Activities are open to all students unless otherwise noted in () after name in first column.
Date, time, and offerings are subject to regular changs and funding availability.
All forms are available for download from the district's Middle School Participation in Sports and Activities and paper copies are available at Mears Student Services in the main office.
Intramural and Interscholastic Sports
- Intramural sports occur at the school site. There is no travel to other school sites and no fee. They are about 4 weeks.
- Interscholastic activities are district-wide activities. Students compete at various sites across the district with other middle schools. They are 6-8 weeks. The fee is $110 per sport and a waiver based on income is available. A uniform shirt is usually required for an additional $10 fee.
- All sports are after school starting at 3:00pm. Students must be picked up no later than 4:45pm!
Participation and Physical Forms and Fees
- A signed participation form must be on file for all sports and activities that involve regularly staying after or coming in before school. A seperate form is required for each activity.
- Students must have a physical on file if they are involved in any sport or physical activity. The date of the physical must not be more than one year prior to the last day of the seaon for the sport.
- All activities requiring a physical also require concussion baseline testing. This can be done at home or at school once the appropriate paperwork is complete. There is a $5 fee required for the test that cannot be waived.
- Interscholastic Sports have a fee of $110 per sport and a waiver based on income is available. The Family Cap is $390 per family combined for both middle and high school sports. Keep your receipts to show you reached the Cap.
- Both the $110 per sport fee and the one time $5 concussion test fee may be paid on-line through Zangle Parent Connect.
- The physical, participation form, concussion test certificate, and fees must all be turned in together at one time, at least one day prior to the start of practice to Student Services in the main office before the student may participate.
Dates are subject to change**